Sunday, October 25, 2009

$Life+=Rockrider

And Vinbot buys a bike!!

Here is my New Rockrider...

After weeks of research and test-rides, I finally bought a BTwin RockRider 5.1 today. She is so sleek, super-lite and Awesome. Here is more about her.


I'll get biking after 8 yrs.. It all started as - *envying* Sensei/Balu's 100K/Mysore ride... Crazy Balaji's western ghats trip and When I heard about crazier folks @ BBC riding 1000km+ over 2 weeks.... Wow!!! The tipping point was Cyclothon and TFN'09!!

I started with a simple Neon to Thunder MTB and zeroed-in on Rockrider 5.1!!!! I love her.. Totally!!

I'll ride her to work atleast 2-3 days a week.. and the much longed-for long rides... I'd like to ride to Chennai and back (350km*2) with in the first year... lets see...

I have a long week of 'dead'lines comingup. But right now, I'm all excited and hyper abt my new bike!!!

-Vinbot

4 comments:

Balu said...

welcome on board

nightsky said...

Welcome to the cycling world...

Goks...

I am Going Green.. How about you?
www.GoGreenGoCycling.org

Vidhya said...

Looks like you need some kind of gender sensitisation. Have a good ride.

edsley said...

good choice for a bike! there!